This device consists of an eye simulating spectral radiance meter, an imaging photometer with high angular resolution (>360ppd), a biaxial goniometer and xyz translation stage.
• Simulating pupil size and imaging optics of the human eye.
• Entrance pupil at the front focal point to matched with the VR eyebox.
• Integration biaxial goniometer and three-axis motorized translation stage
• Measurement items: Luminance, Chromaticity and color gamut, Uniformity, FOV, Binocular parallax, Eye-box, Image distortion, Color Registration error, Misalignment, Pixel angular resolution, Contrast ratio, Distortio, MTF, Dioptre, Flicker, etc.
• Optical properties testing and image quality testing