This device uses advanced M-type optical structure and flat field concave grating with low stray light and high diffraction efficiency. TE cooled scientific grade CCD area image sensor, and low noise and high sensitivity amplifier. It has extremely wide spectral range, millisecond measurement speed and high accuracy of measurements
All of the parts of this spectroradiometer are assembled in Japan. Comparing with the similar products, it is more reliable, and higher accuracy, especially for the LEDs with different spectrum distribution.
Inner and external trigger function is equipped in GMS-1000, which can easily measure the temporal optical performance of LEDs and pulsed sources.
1. Hamamatsu TE-cooled high sensitivity back-thinned CCD area image sensor, cooling temperature:-10℃±0.05℃
3. Optical grating:flat field concave holographic grating
5. Spectrum range: 300nm-800nm
6. Wavelength accuracy:±0.2nm
7. Chromaticity accuracy:±0.0015, Chromaticity repeatability:±0.00015X,±0.0002Y
8. Stray-light: 5.00E-05
9. Photometric linearity:±0.2%, Photometric accuracy:0.5%
10. A/D converter:16bits
This device is a scientific spectrometer developed with well-known German optical company, made in Germany. Patented ceramics structure of Zeiss and the holographic concave grating are used in inner optics system. Highest accuracy scientific grade back-thinned CCD area image sensor is used as the detector. With wide spectral range (200nm~980nm), low stray light, milliseconds measurement speed and scientific grade measurement accuracy, it is widely applied in the quick measurements of spectral power distribution, CCT, chromaticity coordinates, dominant wavelength, peak wavelength, color purity, color tolerance, CRI, luminous flux, radiant power etc.
1. Detector:HAMAMATSU back-thinned CCD area image sensor with TEC cooling
2. TEC cooler:-10℃, Temperature stability:＜±0.05℃
3. Pixels:1024X128 (Binning mode is available)
4. Spectrum range:200nm-980nm
5. Digitizer (A/D):16bit
6. Spectral reproducibility:0.1nm
7. Spectral accuracy:±0.2nm
8. Spectrometer module: MCS Polychromator
This device is equipped with high accuracy back-thinned CCD array detector HAMAMATSU from Janpan, meets the requirements of high sensitivity and high accuracy. With high performance-price ratio, it is suitable for the high accuracy measurement.
1. Low stray light with symmetrical cross C-T optical structure which is painted with high absorbing light materia used in aerospace;
2. Low high order spectrum affect with special filter;
3. Spectrum range:350nm-800nm
4. Wavelength accuracy:±0.2nm
5. Integrating time:1ms-60s
6. Stray light:＜0.1% @600nm
7. Dynamic range: 6000:1
This device also can be used for measurement of plant lighting, such as PAR, PPF, PPFD, Pp.
It is composed of C-T monochromator with grating dispersion, servo motor for high speed wavelength position, and high sensitive PMT. It could be widely used in fast measurement of spectrum, photometry and chromaticity. It could obviously reduce the effect of the light source, and also save the test time. Meanwhile, it could be used to analyze the flash run-up characteristics of light sources, warm-up time and spectrum of the starting time. It is suitable option for research of discharge and lifetime for light source starting.
1. Spectral range: 350nm-800nm, 200nm-800nm(UV)
2. Wavelength accuracy: 0.2nm
3. Spectral interval: 0.1nm, 0.5nm, 1nm, 5nm
4. Photometric accuracy:1%
5. Fast measurement: 10s/400nm
6. Sampling frequency: 500KHz