MCS-1000 uses advanced M-type optical structure and flat field concave grating with low stray light and high diffraction efficiency. TE cooled scientific grade CCD area image sensor, and low noise and high sensitivity amplifier. It has extremely wide spectral range, millisecond measurement speed and high accuracy of measurements
All of the parts of this spectroradiometer are assembled in Japan. Comparing with the similar products, it is more reliable, and higher accuracy, especially for the LEDs with different spectrum distribution.
Inner and external trigger function is equipped in GMS-1000, which can easily measure the temporal optical performance of LEDs and pulsed sources.
1. High performance M-type optical structure with exttrme low stray light;
2. Scientific TE-cooled CCD area image sensor with low noise and high dynamic range;
3. High spectrum accuracy and photometry colorimetry accuracy;
Inner and extemal trigger;
4. Measuring features: high speed and high accuracy
1. Hamamatsu TE-cooled high sensitivity back-thinned CCD area image sensor, cooling temperature:-10℃±0.05℃
3. Optical grating:flat field concave holographic grating
5. Spectrum range: 300nm-800nm
6. Wavelength accuracy:±0.2nm
7. Chromaticity accuracy:±0.0015, Chromaticity repeatability:±0.00015X,±0.0002Y
8. Stray-light: 5.00E-05
9. Photometric linearity:±0.2%, Photometric accuracy:0.5%
10. A/D converter:16bits
MCG-1000 is a scientific spectrometer developed by SENSING together with well-known German optical company, made in Germany. Patented ceramics structure of Zeiss and the holographic concave grating are used in inner optics system. Highest accuracy scientific grade back-thinned CCD area image sensor is used as the detector. With wide spectral range (200nm~980nm), low stray light, milliseconds measurement speed and scientific grade measurement accuracy, it is widely applied in the quick measurements of spectral power distribution, CCT, chromaticity coordinates, dominant wavelength, peak wavelength, color purity, color tolerance, CRI, luminous flux, radiant power etc.
1. Detector:HAMAMATSU back-thinned CCD area image sensor with TEC cooling
2. TEC cooler:-10℃, Temperature stability:＜±0.05℃
3. Pixels:1024X128 (Binning mode is available)
4. Spectrum range:200nm-980nm
5. Digitizer (A/D):16bit
6. Spectral reproducibility:0.1nm
7. Spectral accuracy:±0.2nm
8. Spectrometer module: MCS Polychromator
MCS-300CCD, equipped with high accuracy back-thinned CCD array detector HAMAMATSU from Janpan, meets the requirements of high sensitivity and high accuracy. With high performance-price ratio, it is suitable for the high accuracy measurement.
1. Low stray light with symmetrical cross C-T optical structure which is painted with high absorbing light materia used in aerospace;
2. Low high order spectrum affect with special filter;
3. Spectrum range:350nm-800nm
4. Wavelength accuracy:±0.2nm
5. Integrating time:1ms-60s
6. Stray light:＜0.1% @600nm
7. Dynamic range: 6000:1
This device also can be used for measurement of plant lighting, such as PAR, PPF, PPFD, Pp.
Entry-level CCD spectroradiometer with the advantage of compact size and low cost, which is suitable for the low accoracy measurement.
1. Spectrum range: 380nm-780nm
2. Wavelength accuracy:±0.3nm
3. Integrating time:1ms-60s
4. 16bit A/D
5. Dynamic range:3000:1
Stray light:＜0.2% @600nm
According to the requirements of CIE NO.63, double dispersion with three monochromator and eight filters, four channels of detecting system to measure the spectral distribution in the spectral range of 200nm-3000nm (UV-VIS-IR) with high performance of low stray light, wide dynamic range, and high S/N ratio. It is ideal for radiation safety analysis of lighting products and LED devices.
1. Detector: Hamamatsu PMT/InGaAs/Pbs/Si
2. Dispersion: Double dispersion with filters disc and monchromators (Three grating are optional)
3. Spectral range: 200nm-3000nm
4. Wavelength accuracy: 0.2nm,0.5nm
5. Wavelength repeatability: 0.1nm
6. Spectral Interval: 1nm, 2nm, 5nm
It is composed of C-T monochromator with grating dispersion, servo motor for high speed wavelength position, and high sensitive PMT. It could be widely used in fast measurement of spectrum, photometry and chromaticity. It could obviously reduce the effect of the light source, and also save the test time. Meanwhile, it could be used to analyze the flash run-up characteristics of light sources, warm-up time and spectrum of the starting time. It is suitable option for research of discharge and lifetime for light source starting.
1. Spectral range: 350nm-800nm, 200nm-800nm(UV)
2. Wavelength accuracy: 0.2nm
3. Spectral interval: 0.1nm, 0.5nm, 1nm, 5nm
4. Photometric accuracy:1%
5. Fast measurement: 10s/400nm
6. Sampling frequency: 500KHz
This device can make measurements of the spectroradiometric and colorimetric parameters by spectroradiometry method according to CIE NO.63, eg: spectral power distribution, chromaticity coordinates, correlated color temperature, color rending index, color tolerance, color difference, color purity, dominant wavelength, luminous flux, radiant power, photobiology index, luminous efficiency etc.
1. Meet the requirements of CIE, IEC&GB/T;
2. To measure photometric and colorimetric parameters by spectroradiometry without V(λ) error;
3. Detector:HAMAMATSU PMT
4. Spectral range: 380nm-800nm, wavelength accuracy:0.2nm
5. Wavelength repeatability:0.1nm
6. Speed: 30s/400nm
>>Parameters included: spectral power distribution, chromaticity coordinates, CCT, CRI, luminous flux, radiant flux*, luminous efficiency*.
Sensing은 저장대학교 Mau 교수에 의해 설립된 LED 조명 및 Display에 대한 광학측정기 제조사로서 배광기, 적분구, 스펙트로라디오미터, 광생물안전 , VR/AR, HUD 등 정밀 광학측정 장비를 공급합니다.
또한 Sensing은 IEC, CIE, ISO 등 국제규격 표준화 작업에 leader로 활동하며 국제 표준화를 이끌고 있습니다. 세계 유수의 기업, 연구소, 시험기관에서 Sensing 장비를 활용하여 연구, 시험, 개발, 인증을 진행하고 있으며 Sensing의 측정기기는 국제적으로 높은 신뢰와 인지도를 가지고 있습니다.