This device is with innovated imaging simulatoin technology of human-eye and high accuracy spectrum measurement technology. It is used to evaluate the retinal radiance of optical radiation hazard with specified FOV. It is designed as a portable instrument,which can fulfill various needs.
1. Eye simulation measurement.
2. 7mm pupil and accurate FOVs (1.7/11/100 mrad) as in IEC 62471 and IECTR 62778
3. BLH radiance based on the spectral radiance measurement from 300 nm to 700 nm
4. measuremnt items: Luminance, Spectral radiance, Angular subtense, Blue light weighted radiance, Spatial radiance profile, Threshold illuminance
Risk group, Hazard distance
1. Spectral range:300nm~800nm;
2. Wavelength accuracy:0.3nm;
3. Luminance measurement accuracy:0.3%;
4. Exposure time range:10ms~1000ms;
5. Constant incident aperture:7mm;
9. Test distance:200nm~∞