This goniophotometer is a professional test device for the measurement of photometric parameters, including spacial intensity distribution curve, spacial isocandela curve, spacial isolux curve, luminance value limitation curve, regional luminous flux, luminaire efficiency, grade of glare, total luminous flux, effective luminous flux,electrical parameters and so on.
1. Match the requirements of IEC & relative national standards;
2. Rotating luminaires, reaching many measurement ways such as B-β, A-α and C-γ;
3. Compact structure, divided by double pillars or single pillar, easy for installing FL, down lamps,flood lighting etc;
4. Special laser cross aim device, making the installation of luminaire more convenient and accurate;
5. Precision high-sensitivity photodetector, fine V (λ) corrected detector,or Optional import photodetector;
6. Emergency stop function;
7. RS-232C interface, easy connecting with all kinds of computers, the standard English Windows operation interface
1. Photometric accuracy: class 1
2. Angle accuracy: 0.1 degree
3. Luminaire can be rotated by -180~180°along with horizontal axis;
4. Electric meter accuracy: 0.5
5. Maximum scale of luminaires:voltage: 5KVA,weight: 50kg, dimension: 1400mm×1600mm
6. Measuring distance: among 5m~30m (optional).
7. Power: AC/DC 600V/10AX6 lines wireless reference photodetector as compensation of light fluctuation
There are three rotation axises in this goniophotometer. A precision reflecting mirror rotates around the horizontal axis and the tested luminaire rotates in the prescribed burning position and around the vertical axis, meanwhile, a synchronous axis will rotate toward the opposite direction synchronously. The combined motion of the luminaire and mirror permit light measurement at the direction of any horizontal or vertical angle without tilting the tested luminaire, therefore, the luminaire intensity will be more stable. The photometer head located at a fixed position of the required photometric distance in front of the reflecting mirror to detect luminous intensity in each direction.
1. Burning point working state of luminaire is constant during test.
2. Constant light beam and low stray light with eliminated by multiple long distance baffle.
3. The light beam perpendicularly incidents on the detector.
4. Airflow movement is less than 0.2m/s, which meets the requirement of CIE 121
5. High accuracy detector and spectoradiometer, which meets the requirements of spatial non-uniformity of chromaticity in IES LM79-08