The system is specially designed for determining the risk group of optical radiation hazard specified in IEC 62471 and IECTR62778,such as actinic UV hazard exposure for the skin and eye, near-UV hazard exposure for the eye, retinal blue light hazard exposure, retinal thermal hazard exposure from LED products, UV-lamps, lighting sources and luminaires etc.
1. Measurement of spectral irradiance distribution
2. Measurement of spectral radiance distribution
3. Measurement of spatial radiance distribution
4. Measurement of temporal performance
5. Determination of apparent source
6. Determination of effective photobiological hazard exposure
7. Classification of optical radiation sources
1. Wavelength range: 200nm to 3000 nm
2. Wavelength accuracy:0.2nm
3. Five detectors for measurement of different optical radiation hazards
4. Radiance geometry:optics simulating to human eye,with 7mm input aperture
5. Image radiance meter:16bits scientific cooling CCD,1600x1200 pixels
6. Temporal response:2μs
7. Field of viewing:1.0 mrad ~ 110 mrad
8. Testing distance:200mm to 8m
1. Member of IEC TC76/WG9 for standardization of optical radiation safety
2. Leading in the measurements of optical radiation related to photobiological safety
3. Drafter of GB/T 20145 "Photobiological Safety of Lamps and Lamp Systems"
4. Leading in China standardization of LED optical radiation safety
5. Awarded as "China LED Technology Innovation Award".
IDR-300 spectroradiometer is equipped with four detectors and also advanced circuit designed, all these detectors can be automatically adjusted to their working conditions. One continuous measurement can cover optical wavelength from 200nm to 3000nm, covering UV, VIS and IR. It can capture Spectral Power Distribution, parameters of Photometry and Radiance. The excellent performance of stray light control guarantees the extremely low stray light, very wide dynamic range and very high Signal-to Noise Ratio.
1. Continuous scanning in full spectrum (200nm-3000nm);
2. Automatic measurement with multi-photodetectors, multi-photodetectors according to IEC62471 and IEC TR 62778;
3. Double monochromator with three gratings, high energy efficiency and low stray light;
4. Spectral radiance and irradiance measurement in full spectrum.
This device is with SENSING's innovated imaging simulatoin technology of human-eye and high accuracy spectrum measurement technology. It is used to evaluate the retinal radiance of optical radiation hazard with specified FOV. It is designed as a portable instrument,which can fulfill various needs.
1. Eye simulation measurement.
2. 7mm pupil and accurate FOVs (1.7/11/100 mrad) as in IEC 62471 and IECTR 62778
3. BLH radiance based on the spectral radiance measurement from 300 nm to 700 nm
4. measuremnt items: Luminance, Spectral radiance, Angular subtense, Blue light weighted radiance, Spatial radiance profile, Threshold illuminance
Risk group, Hazard distance
1. Spectral range:300nm~800nm;
2. Wavelength accuracy:0.3nm;
3. Luminance measurement accuracy:0.3%;
4. Exposure time range:10ms~1000ms;
5. Constant incident aperture:7mm;
9. Test distance:200nm~∞
Sensing은 저장대학교 Mau 교수에 의해 설립된 LED 조명 및 Display에 대한 광학측정기 제조사로서 배광기, 적분구, 스펙트로라디오미터, 광생물안전 , VR/AR, HUD 등 정밀 광학측정 장비를 공급합니다.
또한 Sensing은 IEC, CIE, ISO 등 국제규격 표준화 작업에 leader로 활동하며 국제 표준화를 이끌고 있습니다. 세계 유수의 기업, 연구소, 시험기관에서 Sensing 장비를 활용하여 연구, 시험, 개발, 인증을 진행하고 있으며 Sensing의 측정기기는 국제적으로 높은 신뢰와 인지도를 가지고 있습니다.